Delete Cash App Account:- If you do online money transactions regularly or invest in bitcoins and stocks, you may have also heard of the Cash app. It facilitates you to add, share or invest their money through the app.
However, if you are already a user of the cash app and looking to delete your account on a cash app permanently because you don’t use it anymore or find another app better than this, then go ahead with the following steps given below to delete your account.
Note: Before deleting the cash app account entirely, please make sure you have transferred all remaining money to your linked bank account. Moreover, if you have invested in Bitcoin or stocks on the cash app, then make sure to sell them and then proceed with the account deletion process.
- Tap the cash app icon to open it on an Android or iOS device.
- On the homepage, tap on the account icon (a person in the circle) at the upper right corner of the screen.
- Then from the options, click on the “support” button.
- After this step, you have to click on the last option, the “something else” option at the bottom.
- A page will appear with a list of options, scroll the page to the bottom and select “Account settings.”
- After that, you have to click on ” Close my Cash app Account” from the list of options.
- The last step is to tap on the “confirm” option. This will sign you out of the cash app, and you are done.
Also Check:- How to Delete Cash App Account History?
How to cash out before deleting the account?
You can quickly transfer the money from the cash app to your linked bank account.
- Open the app on your device.
- Click on the “balance tab” on the homepage.
- Then, tap on the “cash out” button.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw and press “Cash out.”
- Choose for the deposit speed.
- Confirm your PIN or touch ID.
How to delete Cash App account with a negative balance?
The negative cash app balance is another scenario when you cannot deactivate your cash app account.
Hence, you have to settle down the negative balance before closing your account. Otherwise, you won’t be able to close your cash app account.
How to Uninstall Apps on iPhone/Android after deleting account?
You can easily uninstall the cash app from your mobile phone following the below steps.
- Touch and long press on app icon.
- Tap on Remove App button.
- Click on Delete App, then tap confirm to delete.
- Visit phone Setting
- Go to Apps option, Then Manage Apps
- Now search for the app you want to delete.
- Tap on it and click below uninstall option.
What happens if I delete my cash App account?
Just after confirming that you want to delete your cash app account, the app will automatically sign you out of the app, and you will no longer be able to use your deleted account.
How much time does it take to delete account?
If you precisely know the procedure of “how to delete the cash app account permanently,” it will hardly take you 1-2 minutes to unregister yourself from the app.
The app will delete your account in seconds after you press “the Close my account” and then “confirm” options.