Exodus Live TV app is a paid streaming service application developed by the Kodiconfig team to allow people to watch live TV Channels through Amazon Firestick and Android TV Box.
It streams more than 850 live TV channels from the UK, US, and several other parts of the world. The category of channels available includes Music, Kids Programming, Sports, Religion, Documentaries, and much more.
It also includes streams from premium channels like Disney, ESPN, HBO, CBS, HSN, NBC, HSN, Fox, SkySports, TNT, Lifetime, Sports Max, Euro Sports 2, etc. Further, an extensive movie section is also available on Exodus.
The streaming service is of HD quality. The best part about Exodus Application is that it provides buffer-free 720p and 1080p streams.
Also Check:- How to Get Discovery Plus on Apple TV
Table of Contents
How to Exodus Live TV APK download?
1. Exodus App APK Download for Android
For downloading Exodus Live for Android follow the below steps:
- Enable the option installation from unknown sources option.
- To do this, go to the Settings option and then click on Security.
- Then, click on Unknown Sources and tick the option “Allow Unknown Sources.”
- Finally, use a download manager application to download and install the Exodus APK file on your Android Smart TV.
2. Exodus Live TV App download for iOS, iphone
There is no direct process for this and what you can do is try a jailbreaking app that provides Exodus Live App. What you can do is download the app such as TweakBox on your iPhone. Then, install the app from the Settings. Further, choose the Exodus app, download & install it on your iOS device.
From the iPhone settings, you need to trust the app. For this, follow the below path:
Settings > General > Profiles & Device management > Enterprise App >Trust the source.
How to install Exodus TV app on Firestick?
If you are using Amazon Firestick, then you should be aware that the Amazon store doesn’t support Exodus Live and the only way to watch it is via side loading. You need to enable the option of “install apps from unknown sources.” Here is how you can do it:
- First, from the Home Screen of Firestick, navigate to Settings to choose the option “My Fire TV/ Device.”
- Further, choose “Developer options.”
- Then, switch on “Apps from Unknown Sources” and “ADB debugging.”
- Use the Downloader application for installing the APK file to facilitate downloading the Exodus TV app on your Firestick.
- Now enter the URL “kodiconfig.com/2.0.apk” in the URL field.
- Once you hit the “Go” button, the download process of Exodus Live will begin.
- After this, you need to install the application.
- Ultimately hit the “Done” button.
- Therefore, here’s how you were able to download and install Exodus Live TV app Firestick. You must always remember that it provides pirated streams of content, therefore, you must always connect to an effective VPN before using this streaming service.
Can you watch Live TV on Exodus?
Yes, you can get access to numerous live TV streams.
What app lets you watch live TV for free?
With a VPN service provider app, you can easily watch live TV via the Exodus application. However, the uninterrupted streaming service of Exodus can be enjoyed by joining the Online TV club. There is a subscription rate for the Online TV club and that is available at a cost of $5.99, $49.99, and $99.99 respectively.
What is the best APK for live TV?
Exodus Live TV APK troypoint is the best apk for live TV.
How do I watch live TV app?
Download and install the Exodus app on your Android TV or Firestick to watch live TV.