The State Government of Andhra Pradesh has taken initiative to provide residential plots to people falling under middle income groups (earning between 3 to 18 Lakhs per year).
For this, the Vijaywada Municipal Commissioner Prasanna Venkatesh announced on 8th April 2021 that development under the MIG layouts would commence soon.
What is Jagananna smart town application online?
The Jagananna Smart Town Housing Scheme would let people build their own houses. The secretariat staff has finished the surveys on 7th April and the registration process will begin soon. The scheme details are outlined below:
· The municipal corporation has to prep the area in the city outskirts to be located within a five kilometres radius from the city centre.
· The people falling under the MIG category including government officials would be eligible to benefit from this scheme.
· People with an annual salary between 3 to 18 Lakhs can apply for the Jagan housing scheme apply online.
- People with income between 3 to 6 Lakhs would be eligible to get a plot of area up to 150 square yards.
- People with an annual income of 6 to 12 Lakhs can get a plot of 200 square yards.
- Those who earn in a range of 12 to 18 Lakhs can get an area of 240 square yards.
Jagananna smart town application last date 2021
The Jagananna smart town application registration start and end dates are yet to be announced on its website.
The Jagananna Smart Town Apply online scheme benefits are as follows:
- The beneficiaries under the Jagananna MIG Smart Town Scheme will get plots at affordable rates.
- The government will develop the infrastructure.
- The area allotted to the beneficiaries will be free from legal disputes.
- The municipal corporation will construct broad roads, parks, solar panels, electric substations, plantations.
- They will also make arrangements for ample street lighting and drainage systems.
- Besides this, water supply will be provided.
- Other facilities to be provided include schools, health clinics, community centres, shopping malls and departmental stores.
- Additionally, banks, anganwadi centre, jogging & walking tracks, playgrounds, and ward secretariat will also be available nearby.
How to Jagananna smart town application form online apply?
Jagananna smart town online application form can be obtained from the nearest MRO office, Collectorate Office, Village or Ward Secretariat. Alternatively, the application file can also be downloaded from the official website.
The documents required for filing application are as follows:
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card.
- Income certificate issued by the revenue department.
- Any other documents at the time of verification or before allotment as deemed necessary by the officials.
The application filing procedure is as follows:
- After obtaining the application online or offline, applicants need to fill it up providing all relevant details.
- After this, they need to submit the application form at the office.
- The concerned department would then scrutinize the application form.
- Wrongly filed applications would be sorted and rejected.
- Further, the government officials would release a final list of beneficiaries eligible to benefit from the Jagananna housing scheme.
- The approved applicants would then need to visit the office to complete the remaining formalities.
- Applicants can check the status of their application and the final list of beneficiaries online.
Jagananna smart town in Visakhapatnam
The initiative for the Jagananna Smart Town Housing Scheme for MIG was taken to provide good housing facilities to middle class people who are unable to afford good houses in cities nowadays due to high prices of flats and plots.
Often these people also get scammed by unauthorized builders and therefore, enter into legal disputes. Further, to get a home is the dream of most middle class people.
Therefore, the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy came up with this initiative. The government also aims to create 12 smart towns within the city along with employment opportunities.
The Jagananna smart town of Visakhapatnam would be close to the city centre precisely within a five kilometres radius so that the offices and other employment places are within the accessible reach of the beneficiaries.