You might have shared your Netflix account password with your friend and now you want to log out. Or maybe you are selling the device you are logged in to.
Reasons can be anything to sign out of a device. This article helps you to sign out from Netflix from various devices so that nothing can mess up your security and preferences.
Readout till the end to log out of all devices in a few minutes.
How to log out of Netflix on tv from your phone
- Open the Netflix app on your phone.
- Select the More icon from the lower right corner.
- Click Sign Out.
- Tap Yes on the popup window.
Your Netflix account is out of the phone.
How to sign out of Netflix on tv from computer
- Open Netflix from your preferred browser.
- Select Account from the right corner of the drop-down menu.
- Head to Settings and then Sign Out Of All Devices.
- Click Sign Out.
Now you will be on the homepage where you put your credentials.
How to log out of Netflix on tv app 2022
- Open Netflix on your TV.
- Go to the home screen.
- Go to the left by pressing the left arrow and open the menu.
- Head to the settings or gear icon. If you cannot find the settings option, try searching it by pressing these buttons on your remote: up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, up, up, up, up.
- No click on Sign Out.
- Now select yes.
1.log out of Netflix on firestick
- Go to netflix.com.
- From the upper right corner, you can find the profile icon. Press on it.
- Go to Your Account.
- Move to Settings then Sign Out Of All Devices.
- Next select Sign Out.
2. log out of Netflix on tv Samsung
- Visit Netflix Home Screen.
- Open the Menu > Get Help. If you don’t see the Get Help option, find it under the Settings icon.
- Touch Sign Out.
- Finally, click Yes to confirm.
3. log out of Netflix on tv Roku
- Begin by visiting on Netflix Home Screen.
- Now open Menu and navigate left.
- Figure out Get Help and click on it.
- Click Sign Out and then Yes.
These steps work to exit Netflix on a Roku 3, 4, streaming stick, express, and Roku TV.
4. log out of Netflix on tv LG
- Open the Netflix app on your LG smart TV.
- Go to the top of the screen.
- Head to Menu then Settings icon.
- Press enter to open Settings.
- Afterward, click on Sign Out.
You have successfully logged out of Netflix on LG TV.
The bottom line
These are the easiest methods to exit Netflix on TV. They work on other devices as well. If you don’t understand, you can simply click on ‘logout from all devices.’
If you don’t want anyone else to use your Netflix account without your permission, try changing your password.
The process of signing out is successful or not can be checked. Go to the home screen and it will ask you to put login details to sign in to Netflix again.
Get back to us in case of any issues related to logging out of Netflix.