Paytm is a digital platform that allows you to send or receive money anytime, anywhere. Besides, you can book flights, tickets, hall tickets, open a savings account, invest in mutual funds and stocks, and do a lot more without limitation.
Whatever you do, PayTM rewards you with cashback points with each transaction. Further, this is equivalent to real cash that you can use to pay bills, recharge or and add it to your wallet.
How to use Paytm cashback points?
If you want to use Paytm cashback points, here are the steps to follow,
- Go to the Paytm app and scroll down.
- Click on the Cashback & Offer section.
- Now click on Paytm Cashback Points section to see the available reward points.
- To check how many points you have gained for every transaction, go to Points History.
- Now scroll down to see different deals and e-vouchers in various categories. Here you can use the reward points by redeeming.
How much are Paytm points worth?
For each Paytm transaction, you get Paytm points. Each point is equivalent to 10 paise. Hence you have to earn 10 points to get 1 Indian rupee. You can convert these Paytm cashpoints into real money from the app.
Where can I use Paytm loyalty cashback?
According to a new feature of Paytm, every cashback you earn by using this platform will now be called Paytm loyalty points. However, nothing will be changed for the users.
You can use this cashback to any platform that accepts Paytm for purchasing items or booking something. Nonetheless, users cannot transfer Paytm loyalty points to other Paytm merchants or any bank.
How to redeem payback points on Paytm?
- Click and open the Paytm application on your device.
- Scroll down and tap on the Cashback And Offers section.
- Go to Paytm Cashback Point.
- Now you can select any category where you want to redeem the cashback points.
- After selecting any offer, click on How To Redeem and read the steps carefully.
- Check terms and conditions and points required.
- If you have sufficient points to redeem, tap on AVAIL.
You gain 6 points for receiving a hundred rupees through Paytm wallet, while you gain one point for every hundred rupees received by UPI.
There is no limit for earning points, but the earned points remain valid for a year.
Next time when you are on Paytm, don’t miss to count Paytm points!