Attention! Here’s some good news!
Covid pandemic has thrown many people in the worst situation. On the one hand, few people learn skills, upload videos, or enjoy work from home culture. On the other hand, people below the poverty line are struggling for a one-time meal.
The government has released several funds and created plans to help those people, but still, many are untouched. Now Sassa will be their lifesaver!
What is srd.sassa.gov.za application?
The president has announced an extraordinary covid-19 social relief of distress grant of R350 per month. This will be for six months straight. Families who do not have any breadwinners or are devoid of any employment source can benefit from this scheme.
The process of applying is relatively easy.
Go to the SRD website for any process related to the SRD grant.
However, not all are eligible to avail of the grant. Read the criteria properly from the official website before expecting to enjoy the benefits.
srd.sassa.gov.za banking details
If you want to enter banking details or change the details, then click here.
- Next, scroll down and click on how I can change my banking details.
- You will receive an SMS on the registered number. There will be a secure link.
- There will be a secure link that you need to click.
- Follow onscreen instructions.
- Make sure the mobile number and the bank account are yours. Finally, select the money transfer option from your preferred bank.
How to srd.sassa.gov.za application form pdf download?
You can easily download the application in pdf form by clicking on the link below.
Or you can go to the nearest Sassa office to get in an offline format.
How to grant an application status check?
You can dosrd.sassa.gov.za application status check by the following steps,
- Login to grants.gov
- Head to applicant Centre Page> Grant Applications > Check Application Status Page.
- Click on the check application status link.
- Use the search button under review status from the Application Status Table.
- Under Actions Column> Details, you can review in detail.
srd.sassa.gov.za application for reconsideration
At times, requests for applications get rejected from the office due to incorrect details or other reasons. In that case, you can fill the application for reconsideration.
Go to the link and print the pdf format.
Read the instructions and fill in details carefully. Submit it in the office.