What is the swasthya sathi app?
Swasthya Sathi Mobile app is the official app for the Swasthya Sathi scheme which was officially launched by the Honorable Chief Minister of West Bengal on 30th December 2016. The total visitor of the swasthya sathi app is 9000000+ as of 21st August 2021.
This app allows you to enjoy all the benefits of Swasthya Sathi scheme. You can call it a cashless and paperless mode of claiming health insurance.
How to download swasthya sathi app?
The official Swasthya Sathi mobile app is available in Google Play Store with the name Swasthya Sathi and the Swasthya Sathi logo.
- Go to the Google Play Store.
- Type and search Swasthya Sathi App.
- Once you see the logo, click to download.
- Wait for a few seconds.
- Click on Open.
How to download swasthya sathi application form 2022?
The Swasthya Sathi application can be downloaded from the official website of the Swasthya Sathi website, swasthyasathi.gov.in
How to apply for the swasthya sathi application online?
The required details to apply for the swasthya sathi application online is given below –
- Name of Beneficiary
- Father’s Name
- Residential Address
- Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojna Unique Relationship Number (if available)
- BPL certificate (if available)
- Aadhaar Card Number of Beneficiary
- Mobile Number of Beneficiary
- Ration Card Number of Beneficiary
- Signature of Beneficiary
- Total members of the family
- Details of the Family Members
How to log in to the swasthya sathi app?
To login in swasthya sathi app,
- You have to go to the login section of swasthyasathi.gov.in
- Then click on “find your name”
- Then put in any mobile number available to you
- Then put in the correct state name, district name, Block/municipality number, Gram Panchayat / Ward number, village name, adhaar number.
- Submit the details.
- Now scroll down a little and you will see the details of your family members, and the username and the password you need to login in swasthya sathi app.
- You will get the 17 digit swasthya sathi Unique Registration Number or URN in 3-5 days in your mobile number via text. You can also check the Unique Registration Number online on the same webpage.
- Within 3-5 days there will be a text in Category name option, Extended beneficiary not included under any health scheme which means that your name is now registered on swasthya sathi portal.
- Make sure to use the adhaar number of ladies family members.
How to check swasthya sathi status online?
Go to the official website of swasthya sathi which is swasthyasathi.gov.in.
Now, look for the text “Extended beneficiary not included under any health scheme”.
When this text and URN appear after you put in your adhaar number and other details then you can be sure your family has enrolled their name in the swasthya sathi scheme.