If you have always dreamt of being a Karnataka police then this is the right time to apply. This guide will help you to walk through the entire process of applying for Karnataka state police recruitment.
What is www.recruitment.ksp.gov.in application?
There are 4000 posts for Karnataka state police constable in the year 2021. Both men and women can apply for this post. Salary ranges from Rs. 23500 to Rs. 47,650 as per the post.
The pay scale changes as per the rule. After applying, check your eligibility criteria. If you stand fit then you have to go through multiple selection procedures. In the end, you are chosen to be a constable in Karnataka state.
What is last date for Karnataka State Police Constable Application ?
The application portal has started on 25th may 2021 so that the students can complete the application process. The last date of completing the online application is 12th July 2021.
If you exceed the last date, you can not fill out the form by any means. When you have submitted an online application you should submit a fee by 14th July 2021.
GM and OBC candidates have to pay 400 rupees while candidates belonging from SC/ST category have to pay rupees 200.
You can complete the payment process by debit card, the credit card on net banking.
How can karnataka police constable recruitment 2022 apply online?
You can simply go to this website and apply for Karnataka police constable recruitment.
http://cpc21.ksp-online.in/ or recruitment.ksp.gov.in
- Go to the link and complete the registration process by entering your details. It will ask for your email address and mobile number.
- Note down the application number.
- Click on this link. cpc21.ksp-online.in
- Tap on My Application. Now enter your application number and date of birth to fill the form.
- After you have filled the form, complete the payment process by using any online mode.
Make sure you have printed the form for further use.
- If you belong from the GM category you should be in the range 19 to 25 years.
- For SC, ST, CAT (01, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B), minimum age should be 19 while maximum age is extended to 27 years.
- Tribal- 19-30 years
You must have passed PUC, 12th standard from any board or equivalent qualification from a government-approved body.
When will KSP Constable notification be released?
As of now, there is no important notification related to KSP constable. However, you should visit the official websites to get the latest news.