The Cash App allows a feature called the “dark mode” that darkens the interface or the platform of the app. Enabling the dark mode in the cash app is relatively simple. A user can enable the dark settings on the cash app by following these steps:
Table of Contents
How to enable cash app dark mode?
- Go to your home page and search for the “Cash App”.
- Open the Cash App.
- Once the cash app is opened go to the home page.
- Then click on the “Settings” option on the Cash App.
- Then tap on the option that says “Dark Theme”.
- Now you need to select the type of Dark Theme.
- The options are: enabling dark theme all the time, never or enabling dark theme only when the device is on power saver mode.
- Select your preferred option and then the Dark Mode on the Cash App will be enabled.
Also Check:- How to Change Routing Number on Cash App
Cash app dark mode android device
To use the dark theme on the android device one can follow these steps:
- Open the Android device.
- Open the Cash app from the device.
- Tap on your profile that stands on the top right corner of your app on the android device.
- Then tap on the Settings option from the drop-down.
- After this select the dark mode and follow the steps mentions changing settings on the Cash App Dark Mode interface.
Cash app dark mode iPhone device
Much like the Android phone, it is also easy to change into the dark mode in the cash app for an Apple iPhone user. The iPhone device user must follow these steps to enable the dark mode:
- Open the Cash App on your iOS device.
- After the app opens you need to tap on the hamburger menu. This can be found in the top left corner of the device.
- Then click on the Settings option. This can be seen in the top right corner.
- Then tap on the “Navigate” option.
- From there you can change the color scheme as required.
- Here the color scheme can be changed from day to night mode.
How do you get the dark app on the cash App?
Yes, it is possible to get the dark mode on the Cash App. It helps in saving battery and is often soothing to the eye. Depending on if you are an android user or an iPhone user, you can follow the above-mentioned steps to get the dark mode on the cash app.